Sunday, August 17, 2008

Violent, Bloody, Healthy???


I am only doing the easy version of the Bloody Mary. Already a great fan of V8, the Hot & Spicy version cheers me up everyday and gives me fibre I need. The product gotta be promoted for your health's sake!!!!!

My advice is, if you drink V8 Hot and Spicy, don't put it on ice...just get it chilled in the fridge. But if you do it for cocktail, surely you need ice to help dilute the drink....

For V8 Hot and Spicy already has % of sodium, I see no point to put celery salt on top of the drink except for decoration's sake. (I sometimes think, if for the aesthetic reason, I would use grounded black pepper instead)

Should I call this Bloody Mary is Gothic drink??? (sorry, just finished reading Carmilla, can't help being dark and grotesque)
Recipe:
Vodka 1 part
V8 Hot & Spicy 6part
**Build on ice**

No comments: